Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Speaker of the House Mike Johnson Bank Accounts
(11-03-2023, 08:08 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So what’s the deal with the new speaker of the house and his finances?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/claim-speaker-johnson-lives-paycheck-paycheck-makes-him-relatable-say-defenders

Either way I’m looking at it. I’m struggling to like it. Seems fishy for a grown ass man, who is a congressman, to have no assets.

And the oh he is just living paycheck to paycheck argument is even worse. Dude can’t even get his own families shit together. And now he is in charge of the nations budget???? Come on now.

And one of the first things he does is defund the IRS to offset the cost of aid to Israel in a way the impacts our ability to collect tax revenue and costs us even more than just giving the aid???

We being serious here?

I know being a Biden and Menendez fan you accept all politicians are corrupt. But, Johnson is a man of God and does live pay check to check according to those who know them. He is not like Pelosi whose husband benefits from insider trading. He is not like AOC who her her boyfriend hundreds of thousands from her campaign. He is not like Bernie Sanders who continues to pay his wife's charity, a charity that has done nothing for anyone for years.

But, feel free to conduct an investigation. He is new to Congress and he is an HONEST MAN, something not normal among politicians from either side of the aisle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaker of the House Mike Johnson Bank Accounts - Luvnit2 - 11-03-2023, 10:27 AM