Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We’re getting to the point where no base defense limits us anymore
(11-03-2023, 11:17 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I was countering this point:

The reason the fans and the media are stating the Bengals are now a team to beat is NOT just because of last Sunday but because last Sunday they looked like the teams of the last 2 seasons which made the AFCCG twice and the Super Bowl once.

Again, spot on. Our success over the last 2 years and the way they handled SF is why we are back at the table.

We were/are in the conversation for SB contender. Just because you don’t win it all, which is hard, doesn’t mean you don’t have a great team. See 07 patriots, last years eagles.

The short sightedness of this fan base is incredible. People look at our record as 4-3, which it is but joe was worse than most teams backups. We should realistically be 5-2, as I believe a healthy Joe wins us week 2. The browns had our number, and our defense let down for half a quarter against the titans.all things considered, we are in the exact same spot as last year, except instead of beating the saints, we just took down an NFCCG team from
Last year, in their house who is still a top 2 team in th me NFC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We’re getting to the point where no base defense limits us anymore - Bengalbug - 11-03-2023, 01:09 PM