Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We’re getting to the point where no base defense limits us anymore
(11-02-2023, 03:26 PM)Housh Wrote: Hearing Josh Allen’s shoulder is a little worse than expected too. Not gonna miss the game but could zap some of his throw power

This is a big deal, the Defense needs to act like he is 100% healthy though and punish him.

I thought Mahomes being hurt in the AFCC game was damn near a shoe in for us to make it back to the SB last year.

Then he looked like it was nothing, same with Kelce in that game sumbitch. Whatever

(11-02-2023, 04:06 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Burrow’s calf injury affected everything on this Offense negatively. Now that Burrow is healthy, and can take snaps under center, then you can run play action, and you can open up the complete playbook, as to where you were limited prior to him being healthy.

Burrow looks stronger, and more athletic than I’ve ever seen him. He said he had worked a lot on his mobility, and pocket movements in the offseason this past year, but wasn’t able to display until now because of the injury.

Helped you out with the space bar Zeke lol

But yeah, everything you say here. This is a different Offense now with Burrow healthy and going through what he went through.

I don't know how frustrating that was for him not to be able to move or make simple accurate throws for like 6 games in a row...

(11-02-2023, 07:09 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Exactly, people, including the media talk like the Bengals are 3 time SB champs or something. 1 solid game so far. Arizona they looked a little better. I wish everyone including the media would not say a single word about Cincy. Then, if they somehow make it to the playoffs they can maybe ask if the Bengals are good enough to advance.

No, we all know the elusive SB win hasn't come yet. Most know we are on the verge though and it doesn't matter what people say...

It matters what the team does.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We’re getting to the point where no base defense limits us anymore - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-03-2023, 01:22 PM