Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills
(11-03-2023, 11:04 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I dunno man, spicy garlic parmesan is probably the flavor of the gods. Plus it keeps vampires like Cher and Dolly from feasting on you in the off chance you invite either of them into your home.

Never thought of Cher or Dolly being vampires before, spooky.  Mellow

(11-03-2023, 11:09 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude, Cher AND Dolly feasting on me is like #3 on my fantasy list (right behind me convincing Will Smith and Chris Rock to slap Jada Pinkett Smith on stage at the Oscars)

Hilarious

(11-03-2023, 11:12 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Lol, the bengals that played the titans are not even close to this team today.  

No one is overlooking the bills, for the Texans, I promise you that.

Damn rights. If people think Burrow is going to go back to that crippled dude that played against the Titans, they have 
another thing coming. Burrow just had one of his best games of his career in San Fran against a SB contender, he should
be playing even better in this one, at home against a team he also has had great success against.

The Bills are a top team in the AFC and we are 0-3 in the AFC so far. We need this win badly.

(11-03-2023, 11:41 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Is it worth becoming a blood-sucking creature of the night though? Eternal life sounds boring, and I don't think I could ever get used to never seeing my reflection again.

That would suck, being a blood sucker no doubt.

Give me the garlic parmesan wings, to follow up the spicy buffalo wings...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-03-2023, 01:36 PM