Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Speaker of the House Mike Johnson Bank Accounts
(11-03-2023, 02:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Maybe you are right, some believe people who believe and trust in God are far right wing nut jobs.

Or maybe he did not meet the minimum requirements to file financial information.

You are correct, a string belief in God is not a get out of jail card. But it would be nice for not being attacked if you are the new speaker for his faith and lack of a huge bank account.

The left will do anything to assassinate the character of a GOP leader. It is sad. BTW, I predicted the media and forum attacks the day he was confirmed. It is like a broken record, liberals and liber media get together to belittle GOP leaders. As I said, it would start immediately and it did.

and vice versa

Mike Johnson is a 51-year-old congressman.  He was a practicing lawyer until 2016.  His wife is a professional as well.  I don't care about his religious beliefs...just don't force them on me.  I am concerned though that a man who was relatively well compensated throughout his career and has a good-paying job today can't even show a retirement account as an asset yet is expected to make financial decisions for the entire country.  Maybe his poor money management is why he think kneecapping the revenue-collecting agency of this country is a good money-saving idea

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaker of the House Mike Johnson Bank Accounts - pally - 11-03-2023, 02:43 PM