Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-03-2023, 01:10 PM)pally Wrote: The US has every right to ask things from Israel.  Israel owes its very existence from its founding to now to the United States.  They receive more foreign aid from us than any other country in the world.  They get billions more in military equipment.  The US asks things from our allies all the time...why should Bibi, who has spent the last decade pouring gasoline on the smoldering fire, be exempt?

And you have NO idea what conversations are taking place behind closed doors

We all care about Israeli children so stop with those accusations...but when is enough enough.  Killing 10's of thousands of children does not bring anyone back to life.

I've asked you before and as usual got no answer but I'll ty again...Leaflets telling people to evacuate only work if the people have someplace to go and the means to get there.  So tell us where should Palestinian mothers go to keep their children safe? and how will they get there when no fuel has gone into Gaza in weeks?

There are foreign nationals in Gaza, including Americans, a cease-fire allows them to get out.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/rocket-gaza-hits-near-fox-news-trey-yingst-direct-impact

I suggest you pen a letter to Biden demanding Hamas lay down their weapons and return the hostages before innocent reporters or kids (Kindergarten) are killed. They hit within 30 yards of the press pool and struck a kindergarten.

As for fuel, Hamas has fuel they stole from them, I suggest Hamas start doing something to protect their population versus their fellow terrorists.

Bibi stated his conditions for a cease fire, Hamas and their allies answered Americans will pay and they will continue to kill innocent Israeli citizens. How do you negotiate with terrorists whose main goal is to end your existence?

Why are you not calling for Hamas and all of the other bad actors in the Region to stop sending rockets into Israel? I guess it is OK if more Israeli kids are beheaded in your world or killed in the cross fire. It takes 2 to have a war, it took 1 to start it, so I hope Hamas comes to their senses and realizes they have no path to victory against Israel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Luvnit2 - 11-03-2023, 04:38 PM