Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is Biden's DON'T rhetoric to terrorists working??
(10-31-2023, 07:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest Biden use peace through strength. Trump put the fear of God in countries, he wiped out ISIS. He defunded Iran, #1 sponsor of state terrorists.

Biden got us in this mess with weak policy and appeasing Iran. 

Trump was strategic. Biden is a joke on the world stage. Biden cares more about foreign leaders liking him than he does them fearing us.

Biden should not use weak threats like "don't" and expect it will keep our soldiers on foreign soldiers safe.

Biden's weak policy decisions got us here, let's see if he can keep us from another war. It is his job to prevent war, he sucks at his job.

Seems to me Trump got us here, with pushing the Abraham Accords and backing Israel's annexation of Golan.

Also, he let Iran sell billions of dollars worth of oil--after he trashed the Iran deal.  Now Iran is weeks away from break out.

No mention of that on Fox?

Also, hasn't Biden sent some big dangerous boats around Israel? I heard they had planes on them or something. Like with bombs and stuff.
That sounds like more than rhetoric.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Biden's DON'T rhetoric to terrorists working?? - Dill - 11-03-2023, 05:49 PM