Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green Disappointed Me Last Night
AJ GREEN consistenly blows it in big games and every year he is ALWAYS hurt.He cannot hold up for a full season.He is too frail and takes a beating.Yes ,he is a great receiver and I am happy we have the guy,but he plays down at times and takes plays off.He quit on that ball,he should have been in position to catch it.For him to admit that to just save face does not help us now.That would have been game for us.And Marvin Jones seems to struggle getting open.

I also blame the head coach and for sure Hue.In the second have he never make the necessary adjustments.And please someone fire Paul Alexander and get us a O_line coach.We need to draft a backup CENTER that will fight to start.Russell Bodine gets worn down as anyone would.He is a good one,but not a great one.I am so pissed they let this one get away.Our team needed a bye so so badly.Now I am really worried.Our men are beat up,worn down and starting a rookie qb.This is really bad.Next sunday I would be slinging it downfield 80 percent of the time and let our receivers go get it.The dirty birds flat out scare me.We are now under the pressure gun.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green Disappointed Me Last Night - fortyyearfan - 12-29-2015, 01:53 PM