Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green Disappointed Me Last Night
This goes back to the disagreement I had with fred. AJ Green is a very good WR....but not elite. Last night was a microcosm of why I say that. He will make the amazing toe tapping catches, but he will not make the contested ones. The one long ball to him dropped right in the basket. It was broken up because Green did not get his hands free and win the ball. I contend that Eifert would have made that catch all day long. He excels at the contested catches. That is why he is so dangerous in the red zone. And on the second one, Green quit on the route. That is an unforgivable sin IMO. Especially given the situation....3rd down and needing to score.

Dalton did catch alot of heat in previous years. But now we see that it wasnt always Andy's fault. These other guys need to step up too. Missed tackles and the D sucking wind were another huge factor in last nights loss. I will give Geno and Dunlap a pass for that...for obvious reasons....but the LBs DBs and other D linemen did not do their part to hold a 14 point lead on the road.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green Disappointed Me Last Night - Beaker - 12-29-2015, 02:16 PM