Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(11-06-2023, 08:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought Marvin Lewis was back with all the wasted timeouts, and the debacle with getting the plays in.

The scripted plays at the beginning were nice, but I’ll just say this was not my favorite Zac Taylor game and leave it at that.

Those were both on Joe, as he was having difficulty getting people lined up (Evans) and he was the one who called the TOs.

Still, some good playcalls throughout.

(11-06-2023, 10:19 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Back to back solid games called by Zac.....but throw the Burrow QB Sneak and Mixon toss play in the TRASH(more so the toss play)... the Mixon toss has needed to be scrapped since the beginning of Zac's tenure.

The overhead on the sneak looked like he converted it (and he does 90% of the time), so I don't know why you'd scrap it.

Also, speaking of seeing plays again, Allen's knee looked like it was down before the LOS (with the ball on the LOS) when Hendrickson tackled him, so he technically should have a sack.

I surmised on Twitter last night (er, this morning) if the NFL can change stats like they do in baseball, but not sure...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-06-2023, 10:38 AM