Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Libs eating Libs over Biden stance in Israel
(11-06-2023, 01:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe.  The GOP via Rush Limbaugh and his ilk have been talking up Putin and Russia since Trump was still a TV celebrity.  I just don't trust that Trump would be a genuine coin flip as to whether he'd declare war on Russia or not.  Putin has been built up in the eyes of the now-MAGA conservatives a bit too much for me to just believe Trump would have kept him in check.

Trump can say he'd end the war, but he also said he'd lock up Hillary Clinton and make Mexico pay for the wall.  When he's not in office he's not going to offer anything other than the most instantly amazing results IF ONLY he were in office.

I think a second Trump presidency will have him too involved in our domestic situation and his own revenge plot rather than the affairs of other countries.  He's the "monkey's paw" version of all that non interventionalism libertarians wished for.  I assume it's going to be a lot of "we can't help or get involved in other countries when the USA is a corrupt 3rd world shithole that needs completely dismantled and AMERICA FIRST."

Yep, all this is why I consider his unpredictability to be a disadvantage haha. He says one thing, does another, or just completely ignores it, or completely overreacts to it, or does something brash and uncalled for, or does nothing at all. It's like having a rabid German Shepherd for a president.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Libs eating Libs over Biden stance in Israel - CJD - 11-06-2023, 01:51 PM