Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the discovered the TE position
(11-06-2023, 11:40 AM)kalibengal Wrote: I wanted to title this the I Eat Crow TE thread....It was great seeing this team finally tap into this option last night and I had to squint my eyes a few times watching Drew Sample actually make a decent TD reception and our much maligned Irv make plays and  a great TD catch as well. Also, the best of them all ...Tanner Hudson who if he adds some bulk and continues to improve maybe  a find for us. It almost looked like the Bengals and the TE room have been reading alot of the criticism.
Collinsworth had an interesting take on Hudson on being like Kelce as they both used to be QBs and understand the pass routes and where to get open.
Prediction: Tanner will be dating Taylor Swift by week 17 just in time for playoff showdown with KC.

Nice seeing Irv play well specifically. Not surprised by Hudson getting some nice catches and helping out the Offense with all the
praise Joe has gave him. Drew is a good player, best blocking TE in the NFL last I checked, good on him catching the ball and getting
into the End Zone. No on that Swifty chick dating a Bengal please....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: the discovered the TE position - Housh - 11-06-2023, 12:12 PM
RE: the discovered the TE position - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-06-2023, 02:26 PM
RE: the discovered the TE position - IcoHolic - 11-06-2023, 02:37 PM