Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Biden RCP early polling on top issues
(11-06-2023, 02:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Another liberal, Axelrod is calling for Biden to step away.

Should he?

Will He?

How does he change the narrative his polices are killing the middle and lower class and he is too old? He has 12 months.

As I said before, I wouldn't rule out democrats talking Biden into handing the proverbial baton to Newsom given that he will be 20 years younger than Trump at the time of the 2024 election.  Newsom is in that sweet spot age wise where he isn't young but he's not old, he's 6'3 and he has a full head of hair so he fits the superficial checklist of a candidate better than Biden does and his approval rating has to be higher than Biden's.

It's possible democrats let the GOP talk about how we can't pick an old guy to be president before they offer up a candidate who is 20 years Trump's junior.

Would Newsom be a good president?  Probably not, but we're talking about getting elected here and when you point out Biden being old and unpopular, well Newsom is less of those things.  I do believe if the GOP had moved on from Trump that Biden wouldn't have sought reelection.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden RCP early polling on top issues - Nately120 - 11-06-2023, 02:29 PM