Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills
(11-05-2023, 05:09 PM)Nepa Wrote: I understood the Bengals getting rid of the old site. With respect to comments on the management, and particularly on Mike Brown, the old site was rampart with negativity. There were some posters, like Denny (who probably got paid to promote the Bengals), of whom I'm sure the management enjoyed reading their posts. But I'm sure the management was wondering why they were hosting a site that was bashing them all the time.

The old site was a haven for suffering Bengals fans and a great source of information. I'm so glad that some posters took it upon themselves to create a new home for Bengals fans. 

I doubt DennyG was getting paid, he was just buds with Mikey Boy and backed him up on EVERY move imaginable without
any criticism whatsoever. I loved that site though, not near as much as this one, but it was my home for quite awhile. Miss 
some of those people who couldn't make it here.

I was invited to another site by some of those older Bengal fans but it was a bit too wild. I prefer what BengalHolic and 
others have done here. This is just a nice, quality Bengals board and I love how we let some other fans in here on JN at 
times to hear what they say and try to be as respectful to each other as much as possible.

Really like Packersbacker and Billsfan1986 for example.

Watch me take this back on Chiefs week though lol

Don't like Chiefs or stealer fans. Mellow

(11-06-2023, 01:19 PM)kdgjr Wrote: I still think the cheerleader's thread put us over the edge.
To our credit though, the talent on that years squad was pretty poor.

Charles Bronson?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-06-2023, 02:36 PM