Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon was great in pass protection yesterday
Mixon seems to be one of the forums whipping boys;

1. Volson
2. Mixon
3. Scott (ranked worst among starting safeties so deserved)
4. Sample

It is interesting as I think Mixon is a good RB. One thing we seem to ignore is ball security. I don't want to jinx Joe, but he one of the best RB's protecting the football. Fumbles kill drives and turnovers lose games.I

Sample's main role os to block. I believe he is the #1 TE blocking in football, it is not just our OL that protects Joey B. it is our TE's and RB's also. Nice to see Sample get a TD. His running is not pretty, but got it done last night.

I loved Volson's block on Hyde last night when Hyde was trying to push Mixon back. He also had a great block (double team) on the Mixon TD.

Scott helped create the Kincaid fumble. I think Scott is our weakest starter, but he made a play last night.

One last point on Mixon, he did what many would never do, he took a pay cut and then he has not pouted or played less hard. Joe runs hard, we need to respect that about him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon was great in pass protection yesterday - Luvnit2 - 11-06-2023, 04:17 PM