Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills
(11-05-2023, 06:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I think mines pretty close based on what I’ve eaten here. Stick of butter, 3/4 cup of Franks, teaspoon of Worcestershire and a teaspoon of cayenne. More cayenne if I want it hotter. That was just a recipe I googled and it works for me.

Sounds about right.

I'm old enough to remember when wings weren't much of a thing.  It was probably the early 90's before chain wing restaurants started popping up, with the exception of the hood wing chains that sell hot fried versions (also pretty solid).  

We got a Wings and Rings in my neighborhood around then.  It was in a dump of a building that never maintained business up until then.  If you picked up wings in the drive thru, the bag was absolutely drenched at the bottom with butter.  They became my standard for Buffalo wings.  Now even that chain isn't the same.  

Roosters isn't afraid of using butter, but they sometimes fail to get enough flavor to retain the tang of the hot sauce.  

It's odd how something becoming wildly popular almost always results in decreasing quality.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills - samhain - 11-07-2023, 03:12 PM