Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(11-07-2023, 03:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: A year or so ago we started too slow for you. They’ve worked hard on quicker starts. After deferring on most tosses they started being more aggressive in improving. Now all the pundits complain about the second half. Duh! Why does that not shock me.

I also want to know. Why does it is shock you that vanishing for half of a game isn't considered good when you have elite talent, regardless of where that half is?

Teams with worse talent get better results. Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Dak Prescott, and Jared Goff don't have better weapons than Joe Burrow does, yet they've had better scoring offenses than the Bengals each of the last two years, 3 years for the first 3 of those 4. Heck, Lamar Jackson is currently heading an offense that is a higher ranked scoring offense than Joe Burrow has ever had.

Either Zac Taylor is getting far less results than he should with the talent we have, or the talent we have isn't anywhere near as good as we like to say. I still think Joe Burrow is the 2nd best QB in the league and that we have the best WR trio in the league, so I am going to believe the former is true.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - TheLeonardLeap - 11-07-2023, 04:35 PM