Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon was great in pass protection yesterday
(11-08-2023, 07:58 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree since the Bye week Mixon has looked good, but that begs to question why has he waited so long to get motivated. 

Hopefully he can keep it up. 

Funny how that works. Mixon’s success is so closely aligned with the OL performance. Whether it be PFF,PFN, or 33rd team they’ve all discussed the improvement. Mixon is playing to keep his roster spot for next year. He didn’t just wake up after a few games and say I’d better get it in gear. Too funny. If you can’t see the better blocking especially his TD on Third Down where they double teamed the tackle and Orlando wrapped his guy up I can’t help some.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon was great in pass protection yesterday - Soonerpeace - 11-08-2023, 09:50 AM