Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-07-2023, 03:17 PM)pally Wrote: I didn't say that basic human rights are allowed by Hamas.  I said lack of basic human rights is how terrorists are born. 

You were told earlier why Egyptians won't take refugees.  They don't believe Israel will take them back.  Bibi and his party have stated numerous times they want Gaza and the West Bank for Israelis.  They also don't want Hamas to potentially get a stronghold in their country.

I'm sorry, but far too many American conservatives want women treated like it is 1923 not 2023.  And OMG, so they don't want gay people thrown off of buildings but they are ok with denying them everything else...so spare me your platitudes about how Hamas treats women and gays.

Are you saying I don't care about women and gays?

If so, you are so wrong. I have 3 daughters, had 2 sisters, the greatest Mom a kid could have and now also have 5 granddaughters. Why should anyone dismiss how Hamas and also Palestinians treat women? If you are choosing to side with Hamas and Palestinians, why do you dismiss the basic human rights Hamas has denied women for the decades they have controlled Gaza? You do realize Hamas was voted in by. the Palestinians to govern them a long time ago and Israel has let them run Gaza for almost 20 years now without interruption?

I also love how you dismiss the hatred of gays in Gaza. Why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Luvnit2 - 11-08-2023, 01:31 PM