Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-08-2023, 04:27 PM)Millhouse Wrote: At this point I do think Israel has achieved an appropriate response, and should start backing off any major actions.

There will never be peace with Islamic Jihadist terrorists unless they are wiped out which would involve deaths of those innocent people that don't support them.

I guess you missed yesterday the IDF set up protection for 100's of thousands of Palestinians a safe road (Hamas was trying to keep them in northern Israel waving white flags as they passed by Israeli tanks and soldiers.

I will say it one more time, why do the Palestinians in the US and abroad not hold Hamas accountable for the protection and safety of all Palestinians in Gaza?

Why is Hamas not held accountable for not only killing over 1400 innocent civilians, but the manner in which they killed them. Women raped and beheaded. Babies beheaded and burned in ovens and so many inhumane ways to kill a human being?

What has Hamas done for the Palestinians prior to October 7th and after October 7th to protect them? Do they get them out of harms way or strategically place women and children in harms way?

It appears Israel is now far inside Gaza city, it appears they are being as cautious as you can with a terrorist organization embedded among civilians. Hamas are cowards, hiding behind women and children. They are a disgrace, yet many continue to treat them as innocent victims.

I think Israel needs to continue and crush and kill every Hamas fighter unless they lay down their weapons and wave a white flag returning every hostage unharmed. This is a war started by Hamas. It will not end well for them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Luvnit2 - 11-08-2023, 07:46 PM