Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads From The Enemy: Texans Edition
(11-09-2023, 01:12 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Lamar is so good in the pocket. He's almost impossible to sack. He can make guys miss with a simple side step, it's so damn frustrating to play against. He has absolute elite athleticism, Allen does't have that...he's a truck. 

I think Allen is def more careless than Lamar. Allen throws a better deep ball, Lamar struggles at times with deep ball accuracy. Of course Lamar is always prone to injury as well. 

I don't really believe in either of them to be honest. I do find Lamar more dangerous, though. I'd rather play Allen. 

Allen is a lot more dangerous than Lamar.  While he can be careless with the ball through the air, he can also straight out beat you with his arm.  Jackson is a glorified game manager as a passer.  

Allen is statistically much better at avoiding pressure than Jackson.  Lamar has the lowest pressure % in the league this year at 14.4%, yet has still been sacked 21 times on 45 pressures.  Allen, by comparison, has been sacked only 13 times on 67 pressures.  Even Burrow on his bum leg for half the year is better at avoiding pressure than Jackson, taking 18 sacks on 56 pressures.  Jackson 's pathetic ball security also somewhat negates Allen's recklessness, as Jackson has fumbled 10 times in 9 games so far this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads From The Enemy: Texans Edition - Whatever - 11-09-2023, 02:16 PM