Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads From The Enemy: Texans Edition
(11-09-2023, 12:19 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: IMO the Stroud hype train is a wee bit over blown.

He had a great game last week, but he's been inconsistent this year. The two games before that against inferior opposition he had pretty pedestrian games. He's a rookie though so inconsistency is going to be a real thing.

Sorry, but I'm just not shaking in my boots over CJ Stroud like many are...especially with our defense.

I agree, but I understand the hype train after that performance against the Bucs. He finished with that clutch TD in the final seconds.

Clutch play like that is extremely encouraging for a rookie QB. Rare, not just the absurd numbers. But that Bucs D isn't the one that
won the SB against the Chiefs either.

I also think CJ could very well have a let down game against this Defense. Right now we have been about as ballhawking of a D as 
there is in the league. If he makes even the slightest mistake as a rookie QB against this Defense we will make him pay. CTB has been
playing out of his mind, Dax is the real deal, Chido is getting healthy, Hilton is back to his old self, our LB's are studs etc.

We just need some pass rush from somebody else besides Trey and this Defense could be about the best down the road.

(11-09-2023, 12:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I've been Josh Allen's biggest hater since he entered the league. I think he is SO overrated. He's careless with the football and leads the league in turnovers every year. Everyone wants to look past that. 

His only saving grace are his legs. If it weren't for his ability to run he'd be Jameis Winston. 

Being a Wyoming Cowboys fan I have always rooted for the guy, but he is bad when it comes to turnovers, fumbles and interceptions
galore. You would of thought Allen would of made a point of really improving this part of his game as you say he always seems to be 
leading the league in turnovers and it is STILL a problem. For this very point, Josh Allen IS overrated.

You cannot do this and be a top QB, sorry. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads From The Enemy: Texans Edition - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-09-2023, 02:23 PM