Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump and the GOP will lose in 2024 unless..
(11-09-2023, 04:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As a staunch pro life person, I have evolved. I know many women who have had abortions, some for medical reasons but most for other reasons. The answer for me is once a baby can live outside the womb, no abortion should be permitted to a healthy mother and baby.

I see now more than ever why a mother is forced into tough decisions with an unplanned pregnancy. The mother needs to get counseling, financial help, help from the man who helped her be in that situation.

I think as adults we have many things to discuss. An abortion is final, but we need to support those who choose to abort within 3.5 to 4 months. It is a terribly hard decision for a mother to make and often times they are wrongly influenced as abortion is the only and best option only to immediately regret it and have no way of changing their decision. So, they mourn the rest of the lives which is not health for anyone.

I think this is a reasonable take on abortion. The Ohio Issue #1 set the limit for accessibility to an abortion in healthy mother/baby circumstances to be viability, which is what you describe here. Would you say that you would have voted yes for Issue #1 had you been an Ohio resident?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump and the GOP will lose in 2024 unless.. - CJD - 11-09-2023, 05:08 PM