Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Rick Santorum-Pure Democracies are no way to run a country
(11-10-2023, 06:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, reading comprehension failure, I did.  As you already noted I was incorrect. I gave her too much credit, my apologies.  She didn't paint him as the voice of the GOP, she painted him as the voice of conservatives in general.  Like I said, tying yourself in knots.

you are trying way too hard 

You may not think he is well known in conservative politics, I however do.  He is at least well-known to the crowd that watches Newsmax. And if you were to be honest, you knew exactly who he was without having to look him up.

My ENTIRE post referenced Rick Santorum and his words and how I interpreted HIS words but heck, judging from the statement and actions of Ohio's conservative leaders, he was spot on that, at least in Ohio. They are royally pissed off at democracy having a say in stopping their agenda.  And considering he was talking about Ohio's votes from Tuesday night, my interpretation as to what he was really trying to say was spot-on.

Maybe conservatives need to distance themselves from people who don't believe in Democracy if they get offended by even thinking they are colored with the same brush

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rick Santorum-Pure Democracies are no way to run a country - pally - 11-10-2023, 08:14 PM