Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Rick Santorum-Pure Democracies are no way to run a country
(11-10-2023, 08:14 PM)pally Wrote: you are trying way too hard

I'm literally quoting you, it's not difficult by any means.

Quote:You may not think he is well known in conservative politics, I however do.  He is at least well-known to the crowd that watches Newsmax. And if you were to be honest, you knew exactly who he was without having to look him up.

By your own statements I am a "conservative" (even thought I am not).  You are a leftist, by my perception a far leftist.  I haven't heard the Santorum name brought up in years, until you posted this thread.  This reeks of you seeking out confirmation bias

Quote:My ENTIRE post referenced Rick Santorum and his words and how I interpreted HIS words but heck, judging from the statement and actions of Ohio's conservative leaders, he was spot on that, at least in Ohio. They are royally pissed off at democracy having a say in stopping their agenda.  And considering he was talking about Ohio's votes from Tuesday night, my interpretation as to what he was really trying to say was spot-on.

You didn't say "Ohio conservatives", you said conservatives in general.  Again, your own words work against you.  Own them or admit you misspoke. 

Quote:Maybe conservatives need to distance themselves from people who don't believe in Democracy if they get offended by even thinking they are colored with the same brush

Again the generic "conservatives" label.  Do you mean Ohio conservatives this time or conservatives in general this time?  Since you clearly don't know yourself some context would be helpful.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rick Santorum-Pure Democracies are no way to run a country - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-10-2023, 08:27 PM