Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Rick Santorum-Pure Democracies are no way to run a country
(11-10-2023, 03:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Suuuurrrreee she's not.  I mean she only said the following.

Conservatives, as a group.  So she absolutely did use Santorum as representative of not only the GOP but conservatives in general.  You can't stop lying even when the proof is in the very thread you're posting in.

Once again you've created a tempest in a teapot, calling people who dispute your take "liars." 

Santorum is well known on Newsmax and occasionally on Fox; he is definitely,  "a voice" of conservatism. 
That's why he has that public forum.

"its not fair the majority of voters have the right to vote directly on things that conservatives don't like"

That's Pally paraphrasing Santorum as voicing a view he thought conservatives ought to agree with. 
That's not Pally presenting Santorum as "THE voice of the GOP" or conservatives in general or whatever collection of right wing
voters you are trying to separate from the general anti-democratic tenor now common on your end of the political spectrum. 

I.e., simply noting that he ADDRESSES conservatives in general doesn't REPRESENT him as their general representative. 

Santorum is saying the sort of thing we hear from MANY in the GOP who are not "the voice of the GOP"; that's why it's worth discussing.

If I post this video of Greg Gutfeld saying "elections don't work" and "We need war to bring peace," That doesn't mean I am calling
him THE voice of the GOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAv8Z8P05S4
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rick Santorum-Pure Democracies are no way to run a country - Dill - 11-11-2023, 03:57 PM