Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 take aways from today's game..
(11-12-2023, 09:01 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: 1 take away I had was that this Bengals team is nothing more than average or will be after Thurs nite loss putting them at 5-5. Actually they are worse than average according to several NFL team rankings offense and defense. Good, solid teams don't lose games to a rookie QB with 8 players out or injured. I don't care how many yards Stroud has the last 2 weeks this Lou defense should have been able to slow him down and not let him march up and down the field at will. Good teams, really good teams find ways to win. We had 2 starters out, Hubbard and Higgins. They had 8 out but don't think all 8 were starters. Didn't seem to slow them down one bit.

I don't think these Bengals are all that special like the media likes to push them to be. They were shown how to play NFL football today by a rookie QB with 8 backup players.

Yes that was a clinic on how good football was supposed to look..Houston offensive and defensive played about as good as I've ever seen two lines play, and the play calling was a masterpiece 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 take aways from today's game.. - J24 - 11-12-2023, 10:34 PM
RE: 3 take aways from today's game.. - Tlawsonmariat82 - 11-12-2023, 09:23 PM