Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 take aways from today's game..
(11-12-2023, 10:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That was a bad drop by him in this game and what Casaer said was also inexcusable.

Boyd is just falling off, he was a top Slot WR there for a while but clutch is what I used to think of him until the SB and last night.

That was an easy catch todayt for the win, Boyd should of made it and he knows it.

My 1 take away from this game is we lost and are 5-4 and need to concentrate on beating the Ravens on Thursday night.

That is all.

I think we need to be easier on Boyd. The dude did have a 64 yard catch on the final drive and 124 yards overall today. The drop was bad but he did make his fair share of plays as well.

As for my three observations.

1.) The Interior of both lines are frustrating. On offense we gave up 3 sacks to an average DT and on defense we gave up over 150 yards rushing.

2.) The defense misses Bates and Bell in the back of the secondary. How many times are we going to let WRs go uncovered in the middle field?

3.) We played like complete donkey shit and yet if it wasnfor a bad drop we pull this game out. A lot of concerns but this team still has the ability to win it all.

https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 take aways from today's game.. - J24 - 11-12-2023, 10:34 PM