Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 take aways from today's game..
(11-12-2023, 10:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, and that's the good news: only four days until they get a chance to right the ship instead of having to wait until next Sunday or Monday.  The Baltimore game, no matter how daunting, will at least come quickly.  We win that and we're 6-4 and just a half-game back from Baltimore.  Pitt plays at Cleveland, too, so one of them walks out of that game 7-3 while the other will be 6-4 and potentially tied with us.  

There's a lot of football left to be played.  

Yeah, I mean we have been 5-4 the last couple of years too. Just sucks to lose to the Texans like that, we will see how we respond
against the Ravens who are damn good and had a tough loss today as well against our other rivals. We have 8 games left, as you say,
a lot of football to be played. I could see how Burrow was after that terrible interception, I expect him to respond in a great way.

The Defense played terrible against the run and let Stroud tear them up. This hasn't happened often lately and I expect the Defense 
under Lou to respond in the same way against the Ravens. Big damn game though, that is for sure. 

Losing this one hurt like a sumbitch. Have to beat the Ravens now. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 take aways from today's game.. - J24 - 11-12-2023, 10:34 PM
RE: 3 take aways from today's game.. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-12-2023, 10:41 PM