Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sustainability of this defense...
(11-12-2023, 08:11 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: The Texans have had the worst rushing offense in the league or close to it all year. They ran for almost 200 and two tudds. The secondary got gashed for a lot of yards, as has been common this year. The saving grace for the defense has been turnovers and red zone.

Stroud is legit. He should be in the conversation for mvp. Burrow had two ugly picks that basically cost us the game. Far from clutch timing on both picks. The second pick was right to 3 Texans and he should have thrown it away, it being 1st and 10.

I think we’ll be a lot better on defense next year. We have a lot of young players that need to mature.

For some reason I feel like we aren’t going all the way this year. I had a great feeling before burrow got injured. Too many signs have pointed towards this not being our year. Logically we are in the conversation if you compare us to the other teams in the afc. But I just have a bad feeling this isn’t our year.

Stop it. They were down 10 before the picks & still should've taken the lead but Boyd blew it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sustainability of this defense... - PCB Bengal Fan - 11-12-2023, 11:10 PM