Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 take aways from today's game..
(11-12-2023, 11:36 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: The take always for me are the same as always. Our lines just aren’t good enough. Give Burrow the same pocket Stroud had and we score 40 points. Get more pressure on Stroud and guys aren’t roaming free in the secondary.

That protection is a product of a balanced attack. That’s why he had all day on play actions. ZT doesn’t believe in establishing the run do the d lines ears are always pinned back.

1. The offense simply cannot go into a shell for 4 or 5 drives in the middle of the game. They’ve done it all year and it’s unacceptable and partially due to the fact we can’t consistently run the ball. During these cold stretches Burrow shows ZERO urgency and is just going through the motions. He’s got to play with intensity from kickoff to final whistle.
2. Boyd, it’s simple, he catches that ball we win the game. Just awful.
3. This d line needs more twitch. More speed rushers. Not even more, at least 1. We have all these thick, strong bull rushers who do have high motors but they aren’t winning early and getting home. Today was bad, guys stoned every play. Need a long, bendy, fast twitch edge guy closer to 240 than 270.
4. CTB is a monster and pro bowler bug even he missed some tackles today. Tackling was bad.
5. Where the heck is Charlie Jones? Need him back in the return game.

I am very impressed with Demeco Ryans. He has got all his bases covered and is going to do big things. As an Alabama alum and fan, I’d love for him to be Sabans successor
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 take aways from today's game.. - J24 - 11-12-2023, 10:34 PM
RE: 3 take aways from today's game.. - CottonHill - 11-13-2023, 12:45 AM