Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 take aways from today's game..
1. The offense cannot keep fire up and score in the first drive and then dip, finally comeback with a few minutes left. It's not just this game but a whole season already. Is it play calling or Zac Taylor conservative approach? It's unacceptable. We got away with it for a few games, but not this game.
2. Our defense cannot tackle, cannot stop the run, and that leaves Stroud all day to throw. No pressure from Dline, safety is bad, even CTB who is better missed tackles.
3. Our O-line is not good. At this point oline coaching is the problem for years already. Part of it is because we abandon the run game, even in that last offensive drive, the play calling is bad. Why don't we run?
4. Burrow bad INTs. I know he throws many good passes, but that one int is Andy Dalton throwback, I hope this is just a fluke and I won't ever see this again.
5. Boyd drops, esp that last drop. For all the talk about our WRs core, how many drops do they have this season already? What happened with the increase compared to last year.
6. Our no at least average TE approach is a problem.
All of our losses are at the same time slot. Last year we were afraid of night time games after the Browns clowned us and we won many games in the afternoon. Now the team seems to do well later in the day while looking half hearted early in the day.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 take aways from today's game.. - J24 - 11-12-2023, 10:34 PM
RE: 3 take aways from today's game.. - mitano - 11-13-2023, 04:39 AM