Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-13-2023, 12:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Hamas created this war, not 50 years ago, but o October 7. Hamas had no plan to protect the people they are supposed to protect.

Simple, Hamas atrocities created a war, war is ugly. One side Israel continues to help get innocent civilians out of harms way when possible. Hamas cntinue to bomb innocent civilians in Israel and hold women, elderly, children and babies hostage.

It amazes me you continue to blame Israel after October 7th, war was a very appropriate response.

Whoever drove Palestinians off their land and bottled them up in Gaza started this war.

Stop imputing a defense of Hamas to me. They are the right wing of Palestinian resistance. Their pronouncements on Jews
mirror the pronouncements of right wing Israeli politicians on Palestinians--get rid of them. I don't support any right wing
governments/organizations on any side in any war. I support the secular democrats.

It's not Hamas bombing and killing all those civilians. And there is no way they can protect civilians from Israel.
That's the problem that created Hamas. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Dill - 11-13-2023, 05:47 PM