Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-13-2023, 05:47 PM)Dill Wrote: Whoever drove Palestinians off their land and bottled them up in Gaza started this war.

Stop imputing a defense of Hamas to me. They are the right wing of Palestinian resistance. Their pronouncements on Jews
mirror the pronouncements of right wing Israeli politicians on Palestinians--get rid of them. I don't support any right wing
governments/organizations on any side in any war. I support the secular democrats.

It's not Hamas bombing and killing all those civilians. And there is no way they can protect civilians from Israel.
That's the problem that created Hamas. 

Hamas was voted in. Hamas's and a lot of Muslims in Syria, Iran and Iraq constantly chant death to America, death to Israel. That is common knowledge, we have Jews surrounded by states that want them extinguished. 

You say the far right in Israel want to kill every Palestinian and Muslim in the middle east. Please provide the link:
1. There is a far right in Israel and who are they and what is their charter.
2. Is there also a far left or are you just making crap up?
3. Please show me anything your supposedly far right has down to kill mass innocent civilians in Gaza or anywhere in the middle east.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Luvnit2 - 11-13-2023, 06:07 PM