Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-13-2023, 06:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess it would be OK for the Indians on the reservation to start beheading babies in America in your world??????

Sure. That's what anyone would conclude from my defense of universal human rights.

I used to live on the Crow reservation in MT. Native Americans are American citizens who can vote, run for office, 
and travel where they will with no more restriction than you or I have. They can join the US military, since the 
US is their country too. 

There were no walls and barbed wire around that reservation, either, or any other I have been on.
So not much motivation to behead babies--though its not clear that anyone anywhere actually does that.
https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2023/hamas-behaded-babies-israel-unconfirmed-reports-spread/

But imagine there WERE walls and wire, and Indians could not vote or leave without permission,  or join
the military, and it had been that way for generations. Imagine the US had a "right to defend itself"
if ever they tried to break out of their prison. Then maybe your analogy to Gaza holds.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Dill - 11-13-2023, 06:32 PM