Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The road to the division/wildcard isn’t even that long
(11-13-2023, 08:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: 1 AFC win. Folks have to let that sink in. A loss Thursday and the season is over. Yea the season being over gets thrown around a lot after a disappointing loss, but 1 AFC win in 10 games. There's no making the playoffs in a loaded conference with that conference record. They aren't winning out. Not if they can't even beat the Texans.... At home.

It's going to be tough to overtake some of these teams, for sure. 

The browns have 6 wins and games against Broncos, Rams, Bears, and Jets. Hard to imagine they don't get to at least 10 wins. 

Texans have 5 wins and 2 games against the Titans, and games against the colts, jets, cardinals, and broncos. Idk if the Texans are at the point you can pencil in wins against teams yet, but I see a minimum of 9 wins with a tie breaker against us. 

The Steelers have 6 wins and still play the colts, cardinals, and patriots. Though they for sure aren't good enough to call a game a win ahead of time, but still, 9 wins is likely. 

All to say, I agree and if we lose Thursday, we will have to go 5-2 in our last 7 games to get to 10 wins and even then, given tiebreakers, Idk if I love our chances. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The road to the division/wildcard isn’t even that long - Lucius Cincinnatus - 11-13-2023, 09:02 PM