Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-13-2023, 06:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Incorrect on every level.  I have stated, repeatedly, in this very forum that Israel is far from innocent.  They have engaged in morally reprehensible behavior in the past and likely will do so in the future.  What I do not do is excuse, mitigate or attempt to justify away the wanton rape and murder conducted by a terrorist organization.  Many people have criticized Israel in this subforum, often rightfully so.  What no one but you does is continually argue in Hamas's favor by excusing or justifying their behavior.  I have also said repeatedly that I'm not the biggest fan of Israel's foreign policy, coincidentally in a thread on the subject before 10/07/23.  I will repeat my point from there, your position on this subject is so massively biased against Israel that any fair minded person would call you out for it.  I don't know if you're an antisemite, but you sure spend a lot of time excusing terrorists ands ignoring their stated objective is the annihilation of Israel and the Jews who reside there.  And you are literally the only one I would make that statement about on this board.

Man, saying you "don't know" if some is an antisemite "but" might be crossing a line.  Just saying.

I mean probably not as bad as threatening physical violence but this is why threads get shut down.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - GMDino - 11-14-2023, 09:55 AM