Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The road to the division/wildcard isn’t even that long
(11-14-2023, 09:41 AM)Nepa Wrote: There's a Super Bowl-contending team (Buffalo) that has had a string of bad-luck losses. 12-men on the field for a missed FG attempt, who then makes it on the retry? An interception right before the half that ends up in points? Taking the ball on offense first, rather than defer as is their standard, and they fumble the first play of the game? 

And now Buffalo has the 2nd hardest upcoming schedule. The Mafia is probably ready to bring in the real Mafia to straighten some things out.

My opinion is that I don't think I would call some of those issues the Bills had bad luck.  For example 12 men on the field is a stupid mistake and bad execution. In the NFL where a lot of games are very close with small margins for error mistakes like that can and do end up costing a team a victory.  

Bad luck to me is more like what happened to Hendrickson Sunday.  Play was over and he was just standing there looking at the sideline when the guy from the Texans fell down and rolled in to him. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The road to the division/wildcard isn’t even that long - George Cantstandya - 11-14-2023, 09:57 AM