Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-13-2023, 06:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Incorrect on every level.  I have stated, repeatedly, in this very forum that Israel is far from innocent.  They have engaged in morally reprehensible behavior in the past and likely will do so in the future.  What I do not do is excuse, mitigate or attempt to justify away the wanton rape and murder conducted by a terrorist organization.  Many people have criticized Israel in this subforum, often rightfully so.  What no one but you does is continually argue in Hamas's favor by excusing or justifying their behavior.  I have also said repeatedly that I'm not the biggest fan of Israel's foreign policy, coincidentally in a thread on the subject before 10/07/23.  I will repeat my point from there, your position on this subject is so massively biased against Israel that any fair minded person would call you out for it.  I don't know if you're an antisemite, but you sure spend a lot of time excusing terrorists ands ignoring their stated objective is the annihilation of Israel and the Jews who reside there.  And you are literally the only one I would make that statement about on this board.

I've said Hamas needs to be destroyed. And reminded Luvint that I don't support ANY right wing politics or organizations anywhere.

So I guess the question is -- where is the evidence that I have "excused, mitigated" or otherwise justified Hamas' behavior?
Where have I "argued in their favor"?

Your "examples" thereof, if you think you have any, will just establish what I said above--you offer forum posters two choices:

Validate Israel's dispossession of Palestinians or, be called a maybe-don't-know-for-sure "anti-semite." 

What sort of "fair-minded person" thinks it's ok to drive Palestinians out of their homes, give their household possessions
to new Jewish settlers, and then pen them up in areas under military control for generations? Then demand that the
robbed acknowledge Israel's right to do this?

Only someone who thinks Palestinians don't have equal rights with Israelis--i.e., someone "massively biased" against them. 
Doesn't matter if you say Israel is "far from innocent" or otherwise mitigate their actions 
if you are still demanding the dispossessed validate their own dispossession.

That dispossession--which is still ongoing--isn't just "morally reprehensible," IT'S WHY WE HAVE THE CURRENT WAR. 
Your response to my recognition of what Israel has done has been to say that I'm "blaming the Jews." As if someone besides
the Israeli military and state were doing this (Russians? Greeks? Chinese?), and as if I were blaming all Jews--which is all
a deflective tactic and more ad hominem. Especially since many Israelis and Jews world wide agree with me. 

You "admit" Israel is far from innocent, but still demand the people whose homes they stole acknowledge Israel's 
right to both steal the homes and keep them afterwards. 

That's why many Palestinians don't recognize the right of Israel to exist--BECAUSE RECOGNIZING THAT RIGHT VALIDATES THEIR
DISPOSSESSION. And those that have recognized Israel's right to exist have found the rate of dispossession just continues.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Dill - 11-14-2023, 12:09 PM