Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Campaign Doubles Down: It’s Totally Fine That He Called His Enemies ‘Vermin’
(11-14-2023, 01:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: I mean I believe that was part of it.  He thinks he will get more attention at least. 

The doubling down makes it clear what they WANT the discussion to be about when he does suck thing.

The problem being he's like a bad shock jock and when the rating start dropping they look for more and more outrageous things to do to stay relevant.  I wonder what will be next?

Every time he says something like that his cult becomes more rabid.  The problem is that he no longer gets the same attention for simply being outrageous so he has to go even more outrageous.  

We already know that he believes that the tens of millions of people who don't support him are his "enemies" Now he is just adding another term to his rhetoric and of course, more than hinting at his plans for his "enemies".  And the cult will applaud but it's only because they like Trump's economic plans(?)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Campaign Doubles Down: It’s Totally Fine That He Called His Enemies ‘Vermin’ - pally - 11-14-2023, 03:01 PM