Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 and Forward: A Hypothethical
Lets suppose for a moment that, regardless of QB situation, that we lost in the postseason to the likely Jets.

Where does the organization move from here. Does ownership do the unthinkable and fire Marvin Lewis? A lot of people may think no, but I think it will happen. Heres why.

Media around the NFL started mentioning it as the season started. This year we had the best roster since the mythical team from the 80s. It's going to be tragic to see that go to waste and a Free Agency period that is going to be devastating to the point that the team can only regress--even if slightly. Mike Brown only giving Marvin one year contracts arouses my suspicion as well. Why isn't he able to commit his unconditional love for Marvin for the long-run? If the front office though lewis was the answer, then surely he would've gotten a contract lasting longer for one year.

Also, say what you want about the guy. He has had 14 years. 14 years to win a playoff game. I think Stephen A Smith said it best when we lost to the Chargers.

But what do you guys think. If this team tragically goes one and down again, does anything change?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2016 and Forward: A Hypothethical - THE Bigzoman - 12-30-2015, 01:36 AM