Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Campaign Doubles Down: It’s Totally Fine That He Called His Enemies ‘Vermin’
(11-14-2023, 03:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He's probably going to win the 2024 election. I guess we just hope he fails to follow up on this like he failed to follow up on locking up Hillary Clinton.  He's just saying this to get elected so he can cut taxes for the ultra wealthy. 

(11-14-2023, 03:44 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We'll get a better idea once we get closer to the election, but Trump winning is certainly possible. I don't know how effectively he'll go after the "vermin" of this society if elected but, even if he doesn't, you know at least a percentage of his fans will attempt to root a few out themselves.

I've heard a few things that he is "vetting" people now.  If he wins he will not be held back by "the swamp" of people who don't want an authoritarian ignoring laws and the constitution to get his revenge on anyone he believes slighted or even disagreed with him.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Campaign Doubles Down: It’s Totally Fine That He Called His Enemies ‘Vermin’ - GMDino - 11-14-2023, 04:06 PM