Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-14-2023, 01:24 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You continue to ignore the most basic, and important, point regarding this conflict.  The Arab world has sought Israel's annihilation form the very beginning.  Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran continue to state there will be no peace until Israel is wiped off the map and, in the process every Jew in the country is dead.  Israel could have done things better, but nothing they could do, would do or will ever do, will satisfy the Islamic extremists who seek their extermination.  You ignore this because to acknowledge it makes your whole house of cards tumble down.  Israel could be at their 1948 borders and the exact same things would be happening because religious extremists demand their extermination.  Hence your continued, and strident efforts to paint Israel as the cause of this conflict, despite this obvious evidence to the contrary, makes you an apologist.  

So, no examples of Dill excusing Hamas. 

Just want to make sure I understand you before I respond. So two questions:

1. Are you saying that the hostility of the Palestinians and Arab world towards Israel is NOT really because Israel drove hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes in a terror campaign to create its 1948 borders? It's NOT because the dispossession continues in East Jerusalem and the West Bank, and NOT because 5 million Palestinians are under military control without basic human rights?

Like NOT harming all those millions would have made no difference in hostility towards them?  So it's not a "cause"? 

2. Are you saying that "the Arab world" would not, at this moment, get behind a single- or two-state solution, both of which would "destroy Israel" but leave all Israeli citizens alive and part of a new state arrangement? 

That's what I'm hearing, but I want to be sure.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Dill - 11-14-2023, 04:35 PM