Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-14-2023, 04:35 PM)Dill Wrote: So, no examples of Dill excusing Hamas.

Sure, not a single example in this thread at all. 

Quote:Just want to make sure I understand you before I respond. So two questions:

1. Are you saying that the hostility of the Palestinians and Arab world towards Israel is NOT really because Israel drove hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes in a terror campaign to create its 1948 borders? It's NOT because the dispossession continues in East Jerusalem and the West Bank, and NOT because 5 million Palestinians are under military control without basic human rights?

Like NOT harming all those millions would have made no difference in hostility towards them?  So it's not a "cause"? 

No, it wouldn't have made any difference.  History rather backs me up.  Assad and ISIS massacre tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands.  Nary a peep.  Saudi Arabia attacks Yemen on the regular, nary a peep.  Jordan expels Palestinians by the thousands, nary a peep.  The minute you include Jews into the picture and it's the beginning of WW3.  If Israel had done everything completely above board they'd still be getting attacked to this day.  Radical Islam demands the destruction of Israel and the elimination of its Jewish population.  Don't take my word for it, take Hamas's, Hezbollah and Iran's.

Quote:2.
Quote:Are you saying that "the Arab world" would not, at this moment, get behind a single- or two-state solution, both of which would "destroy Israel" but leave all Israeli citizens alive and part of a new state arrangement? 

That's what I'm hearing, but I want to be sure.

OMG, you're literally advocating for the destruction of Israel here.  Of course they'd be behind that, just as, apparently, you are.  The ability to destroy Israel and then deal with the Jews in their midst with impunity?  Literally a Hamas wish list, and apparently on yours as well.  

I've answered two of your questions, now answer one of mine.  In your proposed "solution" do you really think the Jews currently living in Israel would be treated fairly and without rancor by whatever state and people fills the void of what was once Israel?  Do you really think for one second that they wouldn't be subjected to horrific abuse, at best?

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-14-2023, 05:01 PM