Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burrow is hit every freaking play
(11-14-2023, 04:12 PM)Nepa Wrote: I hear almost endlessly about fans' disillusionment with Pollack. Buffalo's fanbase have been irate with their OC, and it reached a boiling point last night/today, and Buffalo made the change today, mid-season. I guess Pollack falls under the radar because of his less visible position, but after years of complaining, you would think the Bengals would make a change, if only to appease an angry fanbase.
They may as well ride it out this year, if they replaced him now it would be in-house with a Frank Pollack assistant / underling. Plus they need to make up their collective minds as to what type of linemen they are looking for. Stop trying to fit power gap guys in as wide zone, for example. If you wanna run WZ, sign and draft guys proficient in that scheme. I've said in the past that this organization of late has seemed to just either draft offensive linemen on measureables and "this ex-guru speaks highly of this guy" or if a guy falls into their lap like Jonah did. Not saying Jonah was a bad pick, but at the time was he scouted as a fit? Or was he drafted as "well he's BPA, and plays a high value position, but doesn't fit the scheme. We can work with that."?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow is hit every freaking play - The D.O.Z. - 11-14-2023, 05:39 PM