Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-14-2023, 12:14 PM)Dill Wrote: And yet--the Israeli government has backed off from the claim. Looks like Biden did exactly what you accused Tlaib of doing--taking news
reports seriously before they had been vetted. So here is the link again. 

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2023/hamas-behaded-babies-israel-unconfirmed-reports-spread/

The key is 'unconfirmed" not never happened. I am sorry the soldier did not take a picture for your need for definitive proof.

As for Biden, he is the POTUS so his making that type of error is inexcusable since he has access to all evidence, Talaib doe not.

Talaib did back off, she continued to say Israel bombed a hospital and killed innocent children days after the US intelligence had confirmed the bomb was launched inside Gaza by Islamic Jihadists and misfired and landed in the hospital parking lot.

I have to this day never heard her set the record straight, NYT, AP, CNN and others finally did, but not Talaib. Why??? Why not during her censure speech refuse to apologize for spreading major disinformation? Please Dill help us understand as you appear to be aligned with her thinking.

Do you understand what Palestinians (not just Hamas) mean when they quote 'from the river to the sea'? I ask because Talaib wants us to believe she had no idea it meant to eliminate every Jew from the river to the sea in Israel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Luvnit2 - 11-14-2023, 06:52 PM