Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Does Burrow need to hit another level?
(11-14-2023, 06:48 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You’re right I didn’t include it all. I also ignored the defense getting 3 turnovers, one resulting in 6 points. I ignored 2 of his TD passes he had over 4 seconds to throw the ball. I ignored that on one of their field goal drives they moved the ball 26 yards but started on ARZ 48 thanks to D and special teams. I ignored that after that drive the combined for -1 yard their next two drives then turned it over on downs. I ignored that going into halftime that game they would have been losing if not for the pick 6. I ignored that they followed up a ARZ TD with an interception by Burrow. Only for the defense to bail them out by getting ARZ to get a Turnover on downs. Who (defense) followed up the rest of the game fumble, interception, turnover on downs, end of game. That enough context for you?

Sorry- this tells me more about defense than Burrow.

Without the pick 6, the offense still scored 27 points which was still more than enough to win the game. But, sure, it was just the defense with no help from Burrow and the offense that won us the Cards game. Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Burrow need to hit another level? - PhilHos - 11-14-2023, 07:00 PM