Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Does Burrow need to hit another level?
(11-14-2023, 10:15 PM)ClarkHarris4Prez Wrote: You are spot on and I was saying the exact same thing today. Burrow plays well when our TEAM plays well. The true great quarterbacks have a knack for elevating when their defense is having a bad day. They can win shootouts and they’re great when the game is coming to a close. I’m sorry but Burrow hasn’t really earned the clutch label. I’ve still yet to see him take us down the field in the final 2 min to win us a game.Sunday that SHOULD have happened if Boyd doesn’t choke, but we shouldn’t have been in that situation. If Burrow doesn’t throw those picks we wouldn’t have been. Hes the highest paid player in this league and he has to prove he can will us to victories when the rest of the team has an off day. This is the cold hard truth and I’m sure most of u will glaze over it with excuses. At this point Burrow should never be mentioned in the same breath as Mahomes again, until something changes.

WTH? KC twice in 21-22. Tenn in 22. He’s done it a ton.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Burrow need to hit another level? - Soonerpeace - 11-14-2023, 10:26 PM