Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodberry did analysis of the defense - not pretty
(11-15-2023, 10:22 AM)Nepa Wrote: I assume the defense will improve during the season. There are a lot of new starters integrated into the defense, notably the safeties and CBs. I wish there were more time before the Ravens game to get things straightened out. But the talent is there, and I expect Lou will have things going well the back half of the season. Need to get by the Ravens and then there will be extra days to tighten things up.

And, yes, as Lou prognosticated, losing both Vonn Bell and Jessie Bates resulted in a "dark night."

Scott is absolutely trash. Quite evident the loss of Bell is huge. He was solid all round and provided great run support. CTB for all is interceptions , the lack of run support and tackling ability is concerning especially against the Ravens.  In the last minute plus against Texans he could have easily tackled their player in bounds but let him get out to stop the clock. Can't have that happen
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodberry did analysis of the defense - not pretty - Toronto Bengal - 11-15-2023, 10:46 AM