Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodberry did analysis of the defense - not pretty
Further in the Goodberry video and CTB had the worse play of the game so far imo.

He was on Brown man to man then for NO REASON AT ALL stopped guarding him and it led to a huge gain.

Like when i say he left Brown for no reason he literally didn’t have anyone else in the area

It was absurd

Addition: Still watching the video and CTB had ANOTHER bad play. He was in cover 3 as the boundary CB and he lets Brown run free even tho there were no other routes being run in his area.

These are bad plays because common sense would say just stick a guy if he stays in your area. Maybe CTB forgot that was Battle back there and had a flashback to Bell because it looks like he expected his safety to take the guy but Battle wasn’t guarding shit. This communication is HORRIBLE

I like watching Goodberry’s breakdowns because he doesn’t watch tape as a fan. He watches it as a coach and he highlights things you never saw during the live game

Cam Sample had a play he could’ve made on that long Dalton Shultz and Cam S just made a bad read and turned a possible sack into a Shultz conversion.

Hilton was asked to take on lineman too damn much

Dax got beat in coverage for a conversion.

NO ONE was setting the edge at all

Trey H is playing selfishly(Goodberry didn’t say this, this is my opinion). Trey is purposely not keeping run support so he can rush the QB. The Texans took advantage of this Trey H tendency and killed us. Trey has to know when you pressure QBs like he does, teams will start letting you rush just to run right by you. Some run plays Trey was 8 yards in the backfield and he didn’t realize it was by design. Hubbard on the flip side understands this and takes really good angles while rushing so he can also support the run.

Losing Hubbard may be more important than losing Trey
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodberry did analysis of the defense - not pretty - Housh - 11-15-2023, 11:51 AM